The simplicity and usability of services and products
are the foundation for a great user experience.
I help you to develop your digital product from
rapid prototype to final implementation
across all touch points and devices.
Telling visual stories
To create products and services that stand out
they have to communicate visually in a nutshell.
I help you to develop your story by simplifying
complex topics to the key points and creating
a visual language that sticks.
Gaining new insights
Understanding the perspective and needs of users
and stakeholders is the key to a successful product or service.
I help you gain new insights by carry out qualitative user research
and facilitating co-creation workshops to start conversations
with your stakeholders.
Design for people instead
of clients and for change instead of consumption
- 2013 – Certified in Design-Thinking
School of Design Thinking – Hasso-Plattner Institute Potsdam
- 2012 – B.A. Communication-Design
HTWG-Konstanz University of Applied Sciences (with honors)
- 2006 – Stately certified in Graphic-Design
Gewerbliche Schule Lahr – Berufskolleg
Publications & Exhibitions
- 09/2013 taz – Karikaturen Sonderausgabe
- 09/2013 Wiener Zeitung
- 04/2013 Exhibition at Mother in London
Contributor to the secret7-project
- 03/2013 Page-Magazine
• Workshop facilitation
• User Research
• Cultural probes
• Concept development
• Information architecture
• Interface Design
Awards & Publications
- CES 2015 Innovation-Award for “Personal Radio by AUPEO!®”
- Interaction Design Award 2013 for “Gundulas Stories”.
- Best bachelor-thesis in Communication-Design at the HTWG Konstanz.
- Young talent award for new media 2012 – Second price for “Gundulas Stories”
- Kaboom Collective
- Initiative Neues Lernen
- Peace Innovation Lab
- IxDa Berlin
- MakeSense Berlin